Reporting to GM of Business Development, this person is responsible to develop new business ideas, prepare valuation and analysis, and lead some of the corporate HO and operating company(s) business development initiatives, including M&A, Joint Venture, Partnerships, and other new businesses.
- Identifies business ideas and leads by researching industry, market trends, competitors, and related events, publications, and announcements.
- Locates targets and proposes potential deals by contacting potential partners, discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending investments.
- Perform preparation of new business presentations, valuation analysis and lead due diligence activities.
- Support the development of negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company. strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
- Support the closing of new business deals to drive top line and bottom line of the company by coordinating requirements; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Solid work experience, 5-7 years in business development, M&A, valuation, management consulting, BD position in multinational companies or investment banking.
- Outstanding financial modelling, valuation, and analytical skills.
- Excellent presentation / pitching (verbal & written), great interpersonal skills.
- MS excel and powerpoint skills are a must, familiar with M&A tools.
- Desire to the “best of the best”, have good commercial business sense with negotiation skills.
- Pro-active, independent, and strong leadership in driving project end-to-end, to execution.
- Ability to do multi-tasking and problem solving, creative talent.
- Excellent time management and organization skills.
- Reflect MPMX Core Values.