- Sending finish goods to the dealership in accordance with the forecast (sales plan)
- Creating sales reports daily / weekly / monthly dealer and distribution
- Creating daily delivery plan
- Coordinate the drivers and co-drivers
- Planning delivery timetables
- Monitoring stock levels using computer databases
- Tracking the movement of goods through depots
- Overseeing the ordering and packaging process ready for dispatch
- Looking at ways to improve supply networks
- Overseeing the arrival of shipments
- Managing clerical, administrative and warehouse distribution staff
- Monitoring performance and making sure target
- Must possess at least a Bachelor Degree in related fields
- At least 3 years of working experience in the same field is required for this position (prefer from manufacturing industry)
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- High responsibility, hard work and good motivation.
- Have an excellent interpersonal relationship, as well as team working
- Able to work well under pressure
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written
- Excellent in computer skill
- Good in negotiation skill
- Excellence in planning, analytical and problem solving skills
- Possess high level of integrity, Honest person
Must be able to maintain amiable relationships with third parties such as suppliers and handle purchase requests.