Financial Analyst Head
- To manage budget & cost control function. Accountability extends to financial statements, profit /cash flow analysis, and key performance indicator.
- To check financial comparison between budget and actual both MTD and YTD.
- To check Monthly Management Report and other routine report.
- To do financial forecasting.
- To make and enforce policies relating to Budget & Finance.
- To evaluate Budget achievement, to control Budget variant and to give opinion for deviation proposal of opex or exceeds the budget that has been stipulated before.
- To perform any project relating to business process, to monitor the performance of activity plan, and to analyze ratio relating to efficiency level and company profit
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Management, or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of working experience in Finance Analyst Head
- Experience in Automotive / Finance company would be an advantage.
- Fluent in English.
- Work in detail.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to communicate with cross-functional and multiple location teams.
- Able to work independently under minimum supervision and/or in a team