The HR Business Partner is a strategic member of the core HO HR team. This position reports to Group HR Director and provides overall HR support for the MPM Group as well as MPM Holding itself .
Due to the strategic nature of the job this position will work on an individual basis with no/limited number of subordinates however this position would require a high level coordination with many parties including Top Management and HR Team at Opcos (Operation companies)
This position has a strong supporting relationship to the Opcos Top Management and provides consultation and guidance to both the Management and Opcos HR team related to HR policies and processes.
This position has 2 –tier of responsibilities :
1. Responsibilities at Group Level
- Develop HR policies and systems (sourcing, selection, induction program, performance management, talent identification, training & development and retention, leadership development program, succession planning, management trainee, etc) to be implemented at Group level.
- Work with Opcos HR to ensure the effective implementation of the above-mentioned HR Programs.
- Ensure adherence to laws as well as company policies as related to matters of employment.
2. Responsibilities as HR person for MPM Holding
- Act as the HR PIC for MPM Holding (in charge for recruitment for MPM Holding, consultant for the employees, etc).
- Proactively assess the organization climate (employee relations trends, leadership behaviors, employee engagement, etc.) to support an environment of integrity, respect, accountability, collaboration and effective communications.
- Build a strong MPM Group brand name by developing and implementing and effective employer branding program.
- Experience working as an HR Generalist from Multinational Companies.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills required to analyze complex concerns/issues, develop logical conclusions and make appropriate recommendations.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and work independently.
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills, using clear and concise information as well as appropriate grammar and speech.
- Demonstrated presentation skills and ability to speak effectively in front of large and small groups.
- Demonstrated ability to display good negotiating skills when dealing with diverse customer expectations.
- Effective interpersonal and human relations skills, e.g. influencing and listening skills to deal effectively with all levels of employees and management.
- Demonstrated project management skills.