HR Service Delivery Supervisor
- Responsible for HR Technology & Process:
- User Management
- Maintaining data quality and consistency of HRIS database information
(including measure Data Quality Management)
- Provides analytical and technical support to HR System
- Ensuring personnel actions are in compliance with current HR policies and guidelines
- Process improvement and re-engineering
- Preparing HR Reporting & Analitics
- Supporting Project in area HRIS, Service Delivery, Performance, Reward, OD, and People Development.
- Policy development
- Responsible for daily operational process (e.g. recruitment, training, payroll)
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree from reputable university, preferably from exact sciences.
- At least 2 years of working experience in related field.
- Comfortable with numbers.
- Detail oriented.
- Have experience in HR Operation/Payroll is advantage.
- Excellent Computer skills (Ms Excel, Word, Power Point).