He will be responsible in developing and coordinating all human resources activities in MPM Rent’s subsidiary (recruitment, compensation and benefit, organization development, industrial relation, employee communication and legal). He will also responsible for human resources reporting for company and holding in timely manner (planning, budgeting, manpower, payroll and HR activities), manage and develop communication strategy between company and employees to be aligned, identify legal requirement and government reporting regulation that related to human resource functions, and also develop policies, procedures, and reporting that aligned with updated Indonesia’s Labor law.
- Bachelor from Law major will be preferable
- Minimum experiences is 3 years as HR Manager
- Understand Labor law and government’s policy about enterprise and manpower
- Have experiences in managing payroll, especially ABS system
- Have experiences in recruitment strategy and implementation
- Good communication and leadership skill