Employee Relations Manager will work at Holding level and provide services for all Opcos (Operation Company)
This position reports to Group HR Director.
The person will act as a bridge between the organisation and the employees.
Employee Relations is not only about dealing with problems when they occur, it also involves managing employee relationships to achieve a better dynamic across the organisation so the nature of the job is more preventive as opposed to reactive.
Employee Relations can help to achieve a better performance from the workforce through:
- Build a constructive relationships between all stakeholders
- Actively create a good working relationship with unions and union officials.
- Facilitate and maintain a good working relationship with Disnaker, Apindo and other industry bodies and external parties.
- Facilitate the implementation of regular meetings between management and labour.
- Gaining buy-in on important business decisions.
- Monitor internal and external labour relations trends and submit relevant reports to management.
- Enhance management and labour knowledge on IR related issues
- Conduct and develop Industrial Relations related trainings.
- Consult and advise management and employees with regard to legislation, policies and procedures.
- Review and revise Peraturan Perusahaan (PP) / Collective Labour Agreement (CLA) and labour related policies and procedures
- Work with HR Team, review and revise PP and ensure PP alignment among Opcos
- Facilitate and conduct negotiations/consultations with Unions in developing CLA within the framework of the company’s policy.
- Maintain and update all labour related policies and procedures and ensure the enforcement and adherence of these policies and procedures.
- Implement disciplinary action
- Manage the implementation and application of disciplinary and grievance procedures and policies.
- Conduct company retrenchment consultation and implementation in compliance with the law.
- University Degree preferably in Law
- Minimum 5 years experinces in handling industrial relation related issues
- Solid knowledge of Indonesia labor laws, rules & regulations, solicitor, and contract drafting
- Strong interpersonal, conflict management, communication and collaboration skills
- Must be able to communicate effectively both verbally and written in English
- Must be dependable with ability to be flexible, function independently and works under pressure with multiple tasks and deadlines