- Assist the Managing Director and General Manager for all our businesses in Indonesia.
- To identify legal issues and provide legal opinion and advice.
- To address new regulatory developments, compliance notices, industry directives and requests from regulators and etc.
- To ensure all business practices in line with good corporate governance principle, including company Code of Business Conduct, Policy and Procedures, Law and Regulations
- Minimum Bachelor degree (S1) in law from reputable university
- At least 5-6 year(s) plus of working experience in active legal practice/corporate law/commercial law with sufficient legal exposure especially in handling legal issues, drafting of documents (Joint Venture Agreements, Distribution Agreements. Licensing, Operational etc) contract negotiation and business arrangements.
- Hands on experience in filing, reviewing and defending Intellectual Property Rights
- Ability to prioritise work and be a strong team player and have exceptional communication skills.
- Experience in incorporating companies in Indonesia
- Must be articulate and possess excellent research, writing & analytical skills.
- Highly proficient in both English and Bahasa Indonesia (written and spoken).
- Computer literate (minimum Microsoft Office) is a must
- Willing to travel extensive for work purpose