Responsible to conduct sourcing activity and buying of raw material ; Analyze part and tooling quotation with supplier ; Negotiates and obtain the lowest possible prices with the requirement of quality, service and delivery on the time frame ; Reduce purchase amount and handling cost innovation (CI) ; Issues Purchase Order to supplies and follow up with suppliers to ensure prompt delivery of goods ; Identify and resolves potential procurement problem.
- Male / Female, Maximum age 35 years
- Education min. S1 in the field of Management / Economics.
- Having work experience as Purchasing Manager min 5 years, preferably with experience in the field of Automotive
- Spirited leader and able to organize his staff.
- Have good negotiation skills to negotiate with vendors.
- Responsible, honest and thorough.
- Good personality and insightful